[NCUC-EC] CROPP - requirement and announcement

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:09:15 CET 2016

I have suggested this and the EC has to agree, if agreed and we receive
enough proposals from regions that haven't been allocated CROPP or to new
conferences that is seen worthwhile, or new people that have not received
CROPP before,  then they will be given priority. Allocation of the first
travel slot was within days when the new EC was established and we did not
have the time to come up with criteria for allocating CROPP .

Thank you for the reminding us about the two months notice.

Farzaneh

--
Farzaneh