[NCUC-EC] CROPP - requirement and announcement

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Jan 24 17:59:53 CET 2016

Hi from the peanut gallery

> On Jan 24, 2016, at 16:56, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We have five slots for 2016; one has already been allocated to an NCUC member to attend CPDPhttp://www.cpdpconferences.org/ <http://www.cpdpconferences.org/> in Brussels.
>
> At the moment we have four opportunities for funding to attend conferences/events and do NCUC outreach.

Just to be clear, you are establishing new rules and requirements for the four remaining applicants after having allocated one subject to no such rules and requirements?  And among these are that preference shall be given to regions that have not been allocated CROPP so far, when you’ve already allocated one to precisely such a region?

So I guess having failed to be a first mover I’m out of luck, and I might as well withdraw my request for CROPP support for the EuroDIG?

BTW the Travel Policy says that applications for support will be invited at least two months prior to an ICANN meeting.  Marrakech is in six weeks.

Bill