[NCUC-EC] Tasks and planning

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:57:36 CET 2016

Hi Rafik

I will not be coming to Marrakech but will try to attend the EC meeting
*remotely*.

My US visa has been approved and I will be in LA for intersessional. Is it
possible for NCUC to have an outreach event then?

I think for special financial request, your idea of having a conference
call with finance staff about it is great.  I suggest that at the same time
drafting the proposals we also  inform the members about the special
financial request to be truly bottom up and let our members have a say as
well if they wish to.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh