[NCUC-EC] Tasks and planning

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:43:01 CET 2016

Dear Rafik, EC members,
Sorry for the belated response.
1. I think and agree that we EC members have an EC meeting in Marrakesh, providing remote participation for members who are not able to attend in person.This is very good opportunity for the new EC to get together and discuss NCUC issues.
2. I have not received any information regarding travel support for the Marrakesh meeting.
BestPeterFrom: rafik.dammak at gmail.com