[NCUC-EC] questions about NCUC online

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:21:33 CET 2016

Hi
​Renata,​

Yes we
​can create a new menu entry for the moment. But we have to talk about
website layout etc.

We can certainly post to Twitter. I don't have the account details. I think
Rafik can share it with you.

There is no special process for website updates, I just ask Maryam to do
the updates.  But since she is away, we could ask Rafik to kindly update
the website for us and also perhaps one person acquainted with working with
updating websites etc from EC would be good to have as a back up after
Maryam comes back. I think Renata you will be the most qualified here for
that job.

​