[NCUC-EC] questions about NCUC online

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:04:17 CET 2016

Hi

Updates on the twitter and website would be better w/ an editor
supported by the community, imho
If staff is doing that, that's good.
I've done it before and do not wish to do it again as members of the
community do have their own ideas about who should be in twitter and
who should be not.
Also an open call for a volunteer editor could be better.

Best,

Renata