[NCUC-EC] Travel support to Copenhagen - EC to approve text by Tuesday next week

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:44:36 CET 2016

Thanks. I am going to send this in the evening.

On another note, I just wanted to remind all of you that responding to
emails of such nature from me is participation in decision making and
according to the bylaws, you need to participate in decision-making and
vote for things. Please try not to miss responding to too many of emails of
this nature.

Farzaneh