[NCUC-EC] Our meeting today and the action items

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 03:45:23 CET 2016

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the meeting today. Here is a list of our action
items. If you would like to volunteer for any of the items, let me know.

   1. Questionnaire on SOAC accountability
   2.
      - to be done by Tuesday next week - Reviewed by members for two days,
      submitted by Thursday 22 Dec
      3. Intersessional: EC to attend the preparatory meetings if possible,
   come up with a strategy for the meeting [will be discussed next week]
   4. Outreach in intersessional: An informal dinner with the locals -
   there is a possibility of joint event with NPOC
   5.
      - EC to decide whether to do a joint event or a separate event
      [Decide by next week]
   6. Discuss with the leaders of NCPH which delegate we would like to send
   who represent GNSO and not one stakeholder group
   7.
      - also, Tapani would like to discuss if NCSG can send Wolfgang for
      one day - has to be taken up with all constituencies and stakeholder
      groups.
      - Farzaneh to contact the NCPH leaders to see if they can jointly
      support James to attend) [Will be sent Monday next week]
   8. FY18 Special Budget Request [Farzaneh to forward the email about
   budget request to EC - Brainstorming with members and EC on what to
   request- email to members should be sent next week the latest]
   9. CROPP funding
   10.
      - Agreed Outreach event in Johannesburg for up to 7500 USD can be
      spent. Can include travel
      - One travel slot - Rightscon suggested and was supported. Also ISA.
      Members will be informed- they can come up with ideas and then EC decides
      which event and whom to send [Can be sent in January]
      11. Travel support procedure: the Mentor- Mentee idea.
   12.
      -  If only inexperienced apply they can work with EC members to
      learn.
      - A decision on who gets the funding should be made by 15 Jan the
      latest. Farzaneh to send a draft call to EC for approval next week
      13. Non-ICANN meetings travel support: strict criteria apply to who
   gets the funding but will be announced on the mailing list that such
   opportunity exists
   14. Amending the travel support policy [should be done before
   Copenhagen- Can an EC member volunteer?]
   15. Coming up with formal outreach strategy [Renata will come up with
   the first draft it includes activities such as webinars etc. in January]

Best

--
Farzaneh