[NCUC-EC] NCSG Vice Chair

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:47:47 CEST 2016

Hi Robin,

thanks for sharing this information.
yes the NCSG charter provides the possibility to appoint Vice-chair(s). I
think that is better first to clarify the duties and tasks to be done by a
vice-chair since the charter is not explicit on that matter (except
surprisingly about removal which needs full-consensus), at least outlining
them to give guidance and avoid possible issues.
I guess another task for working procedures but it should be
straightforward .... I have no view about the person per se but about the
process.
looking for other EC members feedback and input.

Best,

Rafik