[NCUC-EC] NCSG Vice Chair

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Aug 18 17:43:14 CEST 2016

Just a quick comment: Robin's understanding is correct, Vice Chair
would have no independent authority or decision-making powers.

Although obviously the definitive role of VC is acting on behalf of
the Chair when the Chair is absent - but I trust Joan would not try to
stage a coup when I'm on vacation. :-)

--
Tapani Tarvainen