[NCUC-EC] NCSG Vice Chair

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Aug 18 17:33:34 CEST 2016

Hi Rafik,

Tapani has asked us (NCSG EC) to appoint Joan Kerr as NCSG’s Vice Chair.  The NCSG Charter provides that the EC may appoint a vice chair, although no duties or job description is provided in the charter for a VC.  It is my understanding that this is a proposal for a purely administrative vice-chair position and not one with decision making authority, as that would conflict with the charter and the balance of members on the NCSG EC.

So I wanted to bring that question to the attention of the NCUC EC for further consideration and feedback from you all.

Thanks!
Robin