[NCUC-EC] CROPP solution

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:30:55 CEST 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for the proposal

> I would like to suggest a solution for CROPP. Please respond to this by
> the end of Monday (whichever timezone is the latest) so that we can act
> quickly.
>
> 1. I recommend that we send Karel instead of Renata to OECD Ministerial.

this would be possible pending that Karel can register to the ministerial
and propose outreach activity (at least taking over Renata proposal) . I am
in touch with LAC VP and he probably can help him.

> 2. I recommend to  re-issue the call for CROPP for events that will take
> place in June. I have looked at various calendars and suggest the text
> below:

I am kind of cautious here:
- making another call would take time to get proposals and review them
quickly. are we committed to act quickly?
- I am also don't want to encourage people to just take the examples below,
I would like that folks make some efforts and suggest their own proposal to
have ownership.
 it is almost late for end may if we have the 6 weeks requirement. we
probably and more safely can cover events in June.

Best,

Rafik

Dear NCUC Members,