[NCUC-EC] CROPP solution

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:20:21 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I would like to suggest a solution for CROPP. Please respond to this by the
end of Monday (whichever timezone is the latest) so that we can act
quickly.

1. I recommend that we send Karel instead of Renata to OECD Ministerial.

2. I recommend to  re-issue the call for CROPP for events that will take
place in June. I have looked at various calendars and suggest the text
below:

Dear NCUC Members,

This is a re-issuance of the call for CROPPs as some of the proposals did
not go through due to timing issues. Therefore we are re-issuing the call
for CROPP only for meetings that will be held in JUNE 2016 or end of MAY.
This is due to the timelimit that the program has. We have to submit the
proposals six weeks before the event. We suggest that the NCUC members look
at the events below, and see if they have an interest in attending and
doing outreach for NCUC. Please bear in mind that you have to be located in
the region of the event to be able to receive CROPP.

http://www.asia.aidforum.org/speakers/become-speaker (Asia Pacific)

http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/  <http://www.aace.org/conf/edmedia/> (North
America)

Bishkek IGF *(Kyrgyzstan- Central Asia)*

IGF USA

If you have other meetings in mind, please submit a proposal.

****

Please consider this solution and respond as soon as possible.

Best

--
Farzaneh