[NCUC-EC] CROPP again and planning for FY17

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:47:37 CEST 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for this, seems good workaround. Maryam can double-check with
Benedetta about the feasibility for Kathy case.
I am also thinking if we can keep targeting the OECD ministerial and CSISAC
forum, many CSO are going to be there and it is a good opportunity. we have
to find a replacement to Renata.

Best,

Rafik