[NCUC-EC] 答复: CROPP again and planning for FY17

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:36:35 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik, Dear Farzi, EC folks,

Firstly, agree with re-scheduling Aarti's slot to FY 17 and replace it by Farzi's proposal for RIPE (the  rest of EC would review upon receipt).

Secondly, after review, it is found that  there is not a second applicant for the CSISAC Forum & OECD Ministerial Conference to replace Renata.

Thirdly, since there are issues with Ayden's and Renata's proposals due to time or country political situation issues, I would prefer to respectively allocate those slots to Tatiana's and Karel's, since the two proposals are already reviewed by us.  By doing that, we won't need to use addtional NCUC funding resources, besides, it saves our time, thus not to further delay any proposal.

My two cents.

Best

Peter