[NCUC-EC] 答复: 29 MARCH ICANN 56 Meeting - Helsinki - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:02:01 CEST 2016

So Grace, Milton, Farzi, could you please respond once again whether you could make your plan for ICANN 56.

We have to make decisions.

I am sorry that I could not take the slot due to inclusion of the Fellowship Program for ICANN 56(for which I have not confirmed with Mama J yet).

It seems that evev though I did not apply to take one of the two slots, there are still problems, since three of you are not sure whether you could attend ICANN 56.

{{I owe you a great apology here.

Due to issues of excessive mailbox bounces (thanks for Maryam's notification), I was unsubscribed from the EC mailing list for a while. That's why I did not receive emails from the EC for the past couple of weeks, for which I feel so sorry.  Luckily, Rafik sent the email to our individual emails. Thanks for that.

I  have missed several threads in the EC mailing list, therefore without reponses on my part.  Today I reviewd the archives of the EC mail list, and surprisingly found that I began losing emails from the EC list on 15th, March, with the thread titled "Marrakech follow-up ", which was two days after I was back to Beiing from Marrakech.

Sorry for such a loss of emails.  I have noted that my mailbox has intermittent connectivity with the EC mailingst and have been trying to find out the problems and then fix it. }}

Best Regards
Peter