[NCUC-EC] EC meeting in Dublin

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Sep 9 10:57:48 CEST 2015

Hi

As I understand it, Joao, Stefi, Peter and myself will be in Dublin, which makes a quorum.  Our ex-officio (nonvoting) folks, Milton, Robin, and Tapani, will also be there.  So I would think we ought to schedule a last Exec. Committee meeting, we’re due and its’ the last time in this term.  Hopefully Roy and Grace can join us remotely.

Probably per usual Saturday afternoon during a dull part of the GNSO Council meeting would be optimal.  I assume we will all be there by then. When there’s a draft schedule of that meeting I will contact Glen to see about a room with Adobe.

We can F2F bless a number of decisions we’ve taken on the list in recent weeks, and then do some more important stuff.  One item would be to mobilize energies around the conduct of the our election in November/December; we need people to help with outreach to members in their regions and maybe other items.  Another would be to talk about certain possible changes to the bylaws that would be of relevance to the EC and may be discussed on CD Tuesday.

I’m just beginning to think about this.  If anyone has suggestions of agenda items, please let me know.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer