[NCUC-EC] Representative to the ICANN community finance committee

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Sep 5 12:38:16 CEST 2015

Hi

One of the joys of chairing is you get to be on all kinds of administrative lists with staff et al.  One of these is the ICANN budget committee.  James Gannon has kindly offered to replace me on that one.  This notice is just for our records.

After the election the next EC can decide who it wants on this and similar committees.

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer