[NCUC-EC] EC meeting in Dublin

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Sep 19 11:24:19 CEST 2015

Hi

As mentioned before, while we don’t have a huge agenda of formal work to conduct as we near the end of our current term, it would be good to hold an EC meeting in Dublin since four of us will be there.  Ex officios are also most welcome to join us. I asked Glen and she has reserved a room for us (Liffey BR4) 14:00-15:00 on Sunday the 18th, which is a time that conflicts with bits of the GNSO Council meeting that would probably not be of keen interest to everyone.  So please do put it on your calendar.  Thanks.

Cheers

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer