[NCUC-EC] Urgent: Proposed Schedule for 2015 Election Cycle

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Oct 24 20:06:56 CEST 2015

> On Oct 24, 2015, at 6:39 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps a definitional issue. This is not only the same process we’ve followed in the past years it’s the same message.  If you want to consider responding to a prompt to verify email to be check in ok.

> >> - the election schedule was not  announced (for ncsg I announced the schedule and process 2 months before the nominations starting) and this schedule will start directly in monday.
> >

> > It just was announced.
>
> Well announcement and schedule should have been discussed much more earlier.

Same process as the last years, notice sent after the annual, prior messages mentioned that this would happen.  They have two weeks for each stage in the process and it works fine.

Bill