[NCUC-EC] bank account changes

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed May 6 11:43:49 CEST 2015

Hi

Thanks much Robin, so glad you know all this stuff!

My sense is that it’s simply too early to tell what the best way forward will be, there are way too many balls in the air. I suggest we see how the accountability and GNSO reviews play out first.  These may set parameters, stuff we must do, period.  Within those boundaries we can assess the relative merits of preserving the constituency structure vs trying again for an integrated SG and what we want to represent to the Board SIC, and any legal/admin stuff to be done will flow from the path chosen.

Best

Bill