[NCUC-EC] bank account changes

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue May 5 06:32:51 CEST 2015

Hi Milton
thanks for taking action and for notifying us.
Would it not be possible for NCUC to arrange for the option of tax-deductible contributions?
Now, this might be a silly question but I am not familiar with prior discussions on the topic, nor with the legal/admin implications of a move of this kind. In sum, send me to hell if needed.
Cheers, Stefi

Da: ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org <ncuc-ec-bounces at lists.ncuc.org> per conto di Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu>
Inviato: lunedì 4 maggio 2015 19.46
A: Exec. Comm
Oggetto: [NCUC-EC] bank account changes

I have applied for an EIN (U.S. government federal taxpayer ID number) in the name of NCUC
It cost $149 or something like that.
It does not mean people can make tax-deductible contributions to us, but PIR says we need it to continue receiving their contributions.
It will also make it easier for me to move the NCUC bank account to a bank with direct international wire transfers. Which I plan to do.
I will keep you updated on that.

Milton L. Mueller
Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/mueller/Home.html