[NCUC-EC] bank account changes

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon May 4 19:46:58 CEST 2015

I have applied for an EIN (U.S. government federal taxpayer ID number) in the name of NCUC
It cost $149 or something like that.
It does not mean people can make tax-deductible contributions to us, but PIR says we need it to continue receiving their contributions.
It will also make it easier for me to move the NCUC bank account to a bank with direct international wire transfers. Which I plan to do.
I will keep you updated on that.

Milton L. Mueller
Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/mueller/Home.html