[NCUC-EC] ICANN Buenos Aires Meeting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Mar 10 16:47:26 CET 2015

Hi

Ok, so trying to move this along…

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 1:47 PM, PeterGreen <seekcommunications at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I expect to attend the Buenos Aires Meeting to be held in June. Unfortunately, I have no alternative funding opportunities, so hope could be covered by CDT.

I assume you mean NCUC?

> On Mar 8, 2015, at 11:36 AM, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Bill
> I am interested and I have no funding. I would request to be considered.

So: Joao has a fellowship, Roy we’ve not heard from, Stefi was covered for Singapore, so I conclude that if we are planning to use the slots for EC members and not anyone off Council who’s doing stuff for us (e.g. Matt), we would be submitting the names of Peter and Grace, correct?

Bill