[NCUC-EC] CROPP request from David Cake

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Feb 16 13:47:34 CET 2015

Strategically, I might be best to divide our attention - you EuroDIG, me something else?

I am curious to know more about euro CD in ICANN thingy. Is it for EuroDIG? (I have never attended EudoDIG so have no clue how it is organized, nor what happens there).

I will be at the Hague meeting, but don't really need support--I can go home to sleep.
Tallinn I am not sure, should look into that

________________________________
Da: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
Inviato: lunedì 16 febbraio 2015 13.32
A: Milan, Stefania
Cc: Rafik Dammak; Exec. Comm
Oggetto: Re: [NCUC-EC] CROPP request from David Cake

I didn’t remember the rules but David checked and it’s not one per region, just five total. So Stephi you and I can both apply for EuroDig I suppose, although they might have a thing about two at the same, we can see.  Or if you’re into the Hague or Tallin meetings, I can’t.

In any event, I proposed a theme about Euro CS in ICANN etc, don’t know if the PC will take it up or not.

BD