[NCUC-EC] Draft minutes of Istanbul EC meeting?

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Fri Sep 19 10:26:51 CEST 2014

I will expand my own notes with the bullet points Pranesh shared, and send them along hopefully today. Same with the travel policy, which is really urgent if we want to get operational for the LA meeting.

In my last mail I had actually raised a few questions, including the LA issue, and asked for volunteers in finalizing my initial drafty notes in light of the points raised in the list. Since no-one came forward, I will do it today, and ask Bill, as the native speaker, to check the language.

More soon. Unfortunately I am at the conference, so, I must admit, rather distracted. WIll however try to make time

Sent from my iPad

> On 19/set/2014, at 08:52, "William Drake" <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
>
> Folks
>
> Any progress on these?  I understood Pranesh to say he couldn’t do anything before the 12th, it’s now the 19th. If no time to work on them, how about send me the draft and I’ll tweak and send it out.  It doesn’t have to entail the completed final wording of the travel policy, just that we discussed and agreed to do.
>
> And re: the travel policy, the conversation seems to have sort of stopped, so I assume that we’ve reached a steady state in terms of tweaks and will try to pull together something final soon.  Terrible weekend, semester starts Monday, swamped.
>
> Bill

> William J. Drake
> International Fellow & Lecturer
>  Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
>  University of Zurich, Switzerland
>  ICANN, www.ncuc.org
> william.drake at uzh.ch (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com (lists),
>  www.williamdrake.org

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.