[NCUC-EC] Draft minutes of Istanbul EC meeting?

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Sep 19 08:52:41 CEST 2014

Folks

Any progress on these?  I understood Pranesh to say he couldn’t do anything before the 12th, it’s now the 19th. If no time to work on them, how about send me the draft and I’ll tweak and send it out.  It doesn’t have to entail the completed final wording of the travel policy, just that we discussed and agreed to do.

And re: the travel policy, the conversation seems to have sort of stopped, so I assume that we’ve reached a steady state in terms of tweaks and will try to pull together something final soon.  Terrible weekend, semester starts Monday, swamped.

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland