[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC Meeting in LA

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:54:05 CEST 2014

Hi

We should do a meeting in LA, we will need to do a voting things and updates.

Am I right in recalling that Carlos, Roy and myself will be there, but Stefi, Pranesh and Grace will not?

If so then can we organize something with remote participation at a time zone that works for people?  The best time for those of us in LA would be sometime Saturday 11 October (you know how the rest of the week is).  We’ll be in PST, so 9 hours behind Stefi in Europe, not sure where Pranesh and Grace intend to be then, please inform… Could like 11:00 PST 20:00 CET work?  Or an hour or two earlier?

Either way, I do NOT want to ask staff for a room with Adobe and a phone bridge etc. and have people not show up, as happened with two prior meetings.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer