[NCUC-EC] NCUC travel funding policy

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:27:37 CEST 2014

Hi Bill,

if I can add a comment: please also request which sessions a
travel-supported member attends. if someone go to ICANN meeting but misses
many GNSO related sessions, I would found this awkward and ineffective.

so please add e.g. expected to attend and participate  in NCUC-related
meetings including NCSG and GNSO council related sessions (relevant
sessions will be shared in NCUC and NCSG list )

Rafik