[NCUC-EC] Call with staff admin support hire

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:47:53 CEST 2014

Hi

Ok, if you’ve already spoken with he Rafik let’s coordinate off line and you can brief me on what functions you’re thinking of and how we could coordinate.  Maybe Thursday?

Stefi it’s up to you, it’s not imperative to make the first call, there’ll be other.   If you’re running around being a star at a conference and want to stay in that mode do, if it turns out to be really convenient and you want to help acclimate her feel free.  Just let me know either way Friday and I’ll pass on call details if you want.

Best,

Bill