[NCUC-EC] Call with staff admin support hire

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:00:22 CEST 2014

Hi Bill,

I had call with Rob, Benedetta and Maryam last thursday . Rob insisted that
is a pilot project and we will learn from it. I am in touch with Maryam and
coordination is welcome. I see the next 4 weeks as initiation phase for her
, in particular since that is prior to LA meeting and with its activities
and preparation.
for Friday, I am not sure yet.

Rafik