[NCUC-EC] CROPP funding

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:13:35 CET 2014

Hi Bill,

sorry for the confusion, the deadline of 15th November is for rightcons
call for proposals. last edition, ICANN staff organized a session
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/engaging-with-global-civil-society-and-business-at-rightscon-silicon-valley
so I thought that would make to organize something in event where they are
many activists and organization that we would to outreach.
for CROPP I think can be done anytime and we need anyway to liaise with the
regional VP, who would be Kuek for APAC and I know him well
other options would be AP IGF but the date and host country not decided yet
(likely Macao)

Best,

Rafik