[NCUC-EC] Article 19 and institutional membership

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue Feb 11 07:05:24 CET 2014

Dear all

Following a meeting with one of the consultants (who is working on a paper on ICANN reform), Article 19 (http://www.article19.org) is interested in joining the NCUC as institutional member.

I have directed them to the appropriate form. Is there anything more I should be aware of?

On a somewhat related note: I will do a internet governance overview/presentation in occasion of the TechnoActivism Monday here in Amsterdam, next Monday. Any material I can rely upon? This is a rather technical community made of hackers and tech-minded people, who are not necessarily acquainted with any of these processes.

Any suggestion is very welcome.

Best, Stefania

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.