[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-Events] Possible Singapore speakers

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:44:17 CET 2014

You know, I’m multitasking and not thinking clearly.  As they say on Capitol Hill, I’d like to revise and extend my remarks.

I’d argue we don’t need to be conservative here with our finances, after all the EC only spent a couple thousand last year supporting meeting travel. Whether we spend 10 x $300 or 15 x or whatever is not a big difference, we need our people there, whether they're Councilors, appointed reps on NCSG EC and PC, or whatever.  Let’s see who’d need help and make it happen.