[NCUC-EC] Possible invitees for NCUC CS outreach meeting in DC Wed. 13 January

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Tue Dec 23 14:31:13 CET 2014

I'm exactly on this same situation, my possible return flight on wed 14 are too early, and need one night from 14 to 15, also in my case returning on Thursday 15 the flight are more cheaper so the difference can cover one extra night, plus Per Diem.

_
João Carlos Caribé
(21) 8761 1967
Enviado via iPad