[NCUC-EC] Possible invitees for NCUC CS outreach meeting in DC Wed. 13 January

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Dec 23 15:52:36 CET 2014

Hi

> On Dec 23, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Edward Morris <egmorris100 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> 1. I have some additional names for consideration for the Outreach.

Thanks

> I wouldn't worry so much about a full room: this being D.C. half those who accept won't show up

This is probably true, but on the other hand it’d be awful awkward if if lightening struck and people didn’t get in the door

> I would not get back to my flat in time for the Council meeting by leaving Wednesday night is not sufficient for ICANN to provide support for an additional hotel night. As such, I  will be leaving early to meet my  Council obligations and will regrettably have to miss the Outreach. I don't know if anyone else is in this situation but, just in case, I wanted impacted parties to be aware of the policy.

Oh.  This is a pity.  How many Councilors would we be losing on account of this?   I’d much appreciate if folks could let me know ASAP, since the plan is based on vets introducing issues and what we do on them.  If we’re going to be missing a lot of explainers then the thing may need to be rethought.

thanks

Bill