[NCUC-EC] EC Decision Making

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:31:23 CEST 2013

All of this works for me as well. "Decided" is a good idea. So...

If Bill wants to try it I'd ask him to come up with the exact headers and then get acknowledgement from all EC members that they recognize and understand the new procedure and their responsibilities under it. Don't forget... If you miss 4 consecutive EC votes you are deemed to have resigned from the EC.

On another matter...I've been in touch with Alain. For those religiously inclined, if you would include him in your prayers I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone