[NCUC-EC] EC Decision Making

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Sep 24 16:39:14 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 01:35:15PM +0200, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> >> As we are late, I am therefore going to tell the ICANN Academy
> >> people that Tapani will be our person for Leadership Academy in BA.
> >
> > Good.
>
> How can it be good? I'm proposing to do precisely what you just
> lectured against.

I explicitly said you can do that, and that not all decision
call for a formal EC decision.

I tried to say, I can live with all kinds of decision-making procedures,
but I want decisions properly documented. I would prefer procedures that
are self-documenting so to speak, that is tend to result in neat
document trail without much extra effort, but I can live with less
efficient ones as well, even if it means expending extra effort myself.

--
Tapani Tarvainen