[NCUC-EC] EC Decision Making

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:56:08 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

At the moment I'm hooked up to an IV in the hospital but you guys are providing me with some wonderful entertainment. Thank you.

Why don't we try this: When a formal decision needs to be made, the header should read "Reply Requested" or some such uniform term? That alerts the EC recipient they need to act.

Would this work for everyone?

Ed

Sent from my iPhone