[NCUC-EC] NCUC @ IGF Bali Funding

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:28:02 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

I think that since the funding is on behalf on NCUC and usually ICANN can
be reluctant to fund travel outside ICANN meetings, it should be given for
an active NCUC members . he/she won't be there for just workshop but also
for outreach and being in touch with NCUC leadership present in IGF.
is it possible to check who is going already from NCUC? I am planning to
come but not self-nominating for this funding.
for balance in workshops, I saw some unbalanced workshops approved :) you
can accept google and peter participation and makig the workshop as
roundtable format.

Best,

Rafik