[NCUC-EC] NCUC @ IGF Bali Funding

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:41:45 CEST 2013

Hi Rafik,

Thanks for the information. I'm off to the airport in a few minutes, but
when I get back next week let me try to dig up his business card and see if
we can interest him in (re) applying. He was quite active in last years
IGF, Avri seemed to take a special interest in him, but he did seem to have
limited English skills so maybe that's where it all fell apart. With our
upgraded application system hopefully he'll find it easier this time. I'll
see what I can dig up and get the info to you.

Ed