[NCUC-EC] Staff support

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:26:02 CET 2013

On Oct 29, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, it might be a good idea for the next EC to appoint
> as NCSG EC delegate someone willing to take over membership
> management in both NCSG and NCUC - it will take some work
> to make it work smoothly, even with staff help.

One of the things staff has asked us, which I passed it along without receiving comment, is to identify what specific functions we might like to have ICANN provide staff support for.  Managing this membership stuff would seem a reasonable ask, no?

We should add the staff support question to our CD and EC meeting, assuming we can find a time for the latter when we can get a quorum of EC members.

BD