[NCUC-EC] [Membership-affairs] Fwd: [EC-NCSG] 20 new NCSG members have been approved

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:04:58 CET 2013

Hi fik,

Just found this on Linked In.  Any news on him?

Esteemed Professor Drake,

My name is Adrian Quesada Rodriguez, I was an ICANN fellow during the past ICANN Meeting in Durban, South Africa, where I had the great pleasure to meet you and to take part in one of the NCUC sessions.

During that session you invited us fellows to join the NCUC and presented us with the new web page that was being designed for the constituency. Heeding your advice, I applied to the NCUC and have been waiting since to be admitted in the constituency. I write to you today to humbly request any kind of update or advice on the status of my application.

I have been involved with ICANN since the meeting (specifically with the ICANN labs team and with the fellowship team) and given that I will have the fortune to participate once again as a fellow in Buenos Aires I would like to get involved with the NCUC team before the meeting starts.

I appreciate your attention and send my best regards.
Adrián Quesada Rodríguez
San José, Costa Rica
(+506)88121235