[NCUC-EC] Ballot

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Thu Nov 21 15:54:04 CET 2013

On Nov 20 19:43, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> Of course, we will have to wait a couple weeks to make sure everyone
> accepts their nominations before distributing.

OK. Glen says the ballot can wait until just before the election,
so that should not be a problem.

> Also, previous years’ ballots had an abstain option, so probably we
> should again.

Agreed. It is better to have explicit abstain option.

> And I guess all options are numbered, e.g.

I thought the numbering would be created automatically by the voting
software, but I guess it doesn't hurt to put them here.

So, here's a revised version:

---------------------------------8<---------------------------------

Mark exactly one box with an X for each of the six positions:

1. Chair
01 []  	Bill Drake
02 []	Abstain

2. Executive Committee – Europe
03 []	Stefania Milan
04 []	Abstain

3. Executive Committee – Africa
05 []	Hago Dafalla
06 []	Grace Githaiga
07 []	Abstain

4. Executive Committee – Asia and the Pacific
08 []	Peter Green (aka Zuan Zhang, 张 钻)
09 []	Imran Ahmed Shah
10 []	Walid Al-Saqaf
11 []	Pranesh Prakash