[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013, Next Steps: Nominations List and Candidate Statements

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Nov 20 21:46:40 CET 2013

Picking a detail from the -discuss list:

On Nov 20 12:14, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:
[...]
> We now move to the second stage of the process, which runs from
> today November 20 to December 3. During this time, candidates should
> indicate whether they accept their nominations

If I've understood correctly, it won't be possible to remove
candidates from the ballot after I send it to Glen... or at least
not much after that. I don't expect that to be a problem now,
but in the future it'd be good to put the limit of when
acceptance must be indicated a bit earlier.

--
Tapani Tarvainen