[NCUC-EC] Ballot

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:43:27 CET 2013

Hi

Great, thanks much Tapani.

Of course, we will have to wait a couple weeks to make sure everyone accepts their nominations before distributing.

Also, previous years’ ballots had an abstain option, so probably we should again.  And I guess all options are numbered, e.g.

http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2012-December/012893.html

Best,

BD