[NCUC-EC] Ballots

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:13:29 CET 2013

A number of reasonable solutions.

As they are a member I'd hate to take away their vote.  If we send the
ballot I'm happy to write to her and inquire as to the Center's plans.
Actually I probably should do that regardless. So...

As I'm  the EC member from North America I propose I'd write to her asking
their intention. I'm ambivalent about whether we should send them the
ballot while waiting for a response. What is the timetable?

Ed

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org