[NCUC-EC] Meeting

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Nov 1 14:46:36 CET 2013

On Nov 01 13:38, Edward Morris (egmorris100 at gmail.com) wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge no one has ever asserted all decisions should
> involve votes.

Likewise. I certainly haven't.

> I thought and think it is sad we couldn't get more EC members interested in
> attending.

Me too.

> Thanks again for attempting to schedule a meeting. It would have been good
> to have and I'm sorry others didn't seem to want to attend.

Of course it may be simply scheduling problem, as people do have
other things to do as well. That's why I've been suggesting email
meetings, which don't require everyone's simultaneous presence,
even though of course they have problems as well.
(I'm aware of people's low participation in the list. It would be
essential to keep formal meetings clearly distinct from general list
discussions, perhaps even in their own, dedicated low-volume list.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen