[NCUC-EC] Conduct of the NCUC Election

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Nov 5 20:31:56 CET 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:14:18AM +0800, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> > There's a number of emails with uncertain validity -
> > indeed all but those who responded to either our spring poll
> > or Robin's NCSG confirmation request.
> > We could send those email asking for confirmation.

> Sounds good…you have the info, want to ping people and say we're
> soon to announce an election and need to know if you exist at this
> address?

An interim report: I sent a message to those uncertain addresses,
making reply as easy as possible ("click here"); so far I've
received six confirmations, one "please remove me" request,
and two "Mail delivery failed" error messages.

Bill,

When's the deadline for sending voter list to Glen?

--
Tapani Tarvainen