[NCUC-EC] New members

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 20 11:13:49 CET 2013

On Mar 20 09:25, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> Robin, Rafik, and Milton all voted to approve them for
> NCSG, I have to assume they also believe the applicants suitable for
> NCUC as well. I'm copying them here; unless you hear reactions to
> the contrary from them today, please add all the below to the NCUC
> membership rolls tomorrow morning.

OK. (Maybe not in the morning though, as I'll be traveling tomorrow,
but by the evening in any case.)

If you feel like drafting a welcome message go ahead,
otherwise I'll send adjust the verification message
a little, something like "Welcome to NCUC. Please
verify the following is correct..."
(being new the data should be correct, but I want
to get the country information which is missing).

--
Tapani Tarvainen